Battlefield of the Mind Updated Edition
Worry. Confusion. Anger. Depression. If any of these are a constant companion in your life, there’s a battle going on in your mind. You’re not alone, though, and the war isn’t lost! God wants to fight this for you, and this book will teach you to…
- Gain control over your mind and find freedom and peace
- Recognize damaging thoughts and stop them from influencing your life
- Be patient with yourself even when you make mistakes
- Arm yourself with the Word of God, praise and prayer
Battlefield of the Mind Study Guide
This study guide serves as an invaluable companion to Joyce’s bestselling book, Battlefield of the Mind. It follows along chapter by chapter, so you can begin claiming the peace that’s rightfully yours…to overcome depression, anger, worry, doubt and every other negative emotion.
As you answer these questions, you’ll be on your way to freedom:
- Where do negative feelings come from?
- How do you focus a wandering mind?
- How can you overcome difficulties?
- Why is excessive reasoning dangerous?
- What is the most effective weapon against worry and anxiety?
- How can you experience the peace of God?