What We Do
Through the teachings and calling God has given to Joyce as well as through the support of our friends and partners, Joyce Meyer Ministries has been able to share God’s love and the life-changing message of the Bible with the world through TV, radio, the web, various media productions, live conferences and missions outreaches around the world.
Enjoying Everyday LIfe Program®
- World headquarters - Fenton, Missouri
- 9 international offices
- 25 field offices
- 462 employees at U.S. headquarters
- 172 additional employees at international offices
- Enjoying Everyday Life® television program reaches millions of people around the globe each day
- Enjoying Everyday Life® broadcast in more than 90 different languages on over 1,000 television and radio stations
- More than 1 million minutes of audio and video are streamed via the website and podcasts each day
- Main website—www.joycemeyer.org—averages more than 5 million visits from 1.5 million individuals each month
- Eleven fully developed international websites in Arabic, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Hindi, Polish, Portuguese, Thai and Russian; as well a site in English for India. We also operate the multilingual broadcast site tv.joycemeyer.org
- Over 10 million Facebook fans and nearly 4 million followers on Twitter
- More than 500,000 copies of each issue of the Enjoying Everyday Life® magazine are distributed to homes around the world
- Thousands of phone calls, emails and pieces of correspondence answered each day
Resources (Books, DVDs, CDs)
- Annually hosts the Love Life Women’s Conference, 12 FREE domestic conferences, plus varied international conference events
- Thousands of women attend each of Joyce’s US and international conference events
- The Love Life Women’s Conference is one of the largest conferences hosted in the U.S.
- Hundreds of different resources available based on topics people can apply to their everyday life
- Joyce has authored over 100 books and is a #1 New York Times bestselling author
- 33.3 million books have been distributed worldwide and translated into more than 135 languages, including Battlefield of the Mind, which has sold more than 3 million copies across the globe
- St. Louis Dream Center (SLDC) reaches thousands annually through nearly 30 outreaches and ministries for children and adults, including various feeding programs, homeless ministries, Adopt-A-Block, and enrichment and mentoring initiatives
- In 2016, SLDC provided over 620,000 meals. Staff and volunteers also made 47,000 visits to area nursing and senior communities, including children outreaches
- Support homeless street children ministries in Moscow, Russia
- "Urban Youth Impact" - disadvantaged families empowerment program in West Palm Beach, FL
- Partner with Loaves and Fishes in Australia and the Los Angeles Dream Center to reach and serve those in the inner-cities
- In 2016, more than 80,000 children were fed on a regular basis and more than 28.7 million meals were served
- Feeding centers in nearly 30 countries
- Over 750 feeding programs established worldwide
- Over 1.9 million patients have been treated through HOH medical and dental efforts
- In 2016, provided free medical care to 177,000 people around the world; dispensed over 100,000 free prescriptions
- Funds clinics and hospitals in Cambodia, Haiti, India, and Ethiopia with hospitals treating over 97,000 in 2016
- Operate more than 20 children's homes around the world caring for more than 625 children daily
- AIDS home in India cares for up to 60 children
- Supporting disaster assistance efforts in the U.S. and around the world, to date, contributed $14.1 million to worldwide disaster aid and humanitarian relief in over 125 disasters since 2004.
- In 2016, responded to a cyclone, water crisis, wildfires, floods, earthquakes, Christian persecution and refugee relief.
- In 2016, ministry teams visited 183 prisons across the U.S. We also visited Guatemala, Myanmar, American Samoa, Guam and France.
- Distributed over 111,000 hygiene gift bags in 2016
- Since 1998, ministry teams have visited over 3,650 prisons in more than 50 countries, and have ministered to prisoners in all 50 states
- Over 140,000 salvations of prisoners who have accepted Christ into their lives
- Funding support for Los Angeles Dream Center human trafficking shelter
- Support women's homes in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Cambodia; and Chiang Rai, Thailand
- Support the "A21 Campaign" in Thessaloniki, Greece; Ukraine; and Bulgaria
- Supports the She Rescue Home in Cambodia
- Supports the Community Development Center in India
- To date, more than 875 fresh water well projects are providing safe water in India and other remote areas.
- Ten water filtration systems were installed in medical clinics in Laos in partnership with ACC International Relief in 2012
We have put together a helpful list of answers to some of the frequently asked questions about Joyce Meyer Ministries.