THANK YOU for volunteering—these events couldn’t happen without you! We have you signed up to serve at an upcoming Joyce Meyer Ministries Conference.
You have been selected to serve as an USHER CAPTAIN! Please read through this page carefully and contact us with any questions. Check out the schedule below for your check-in times:
2:00 pm — Initial check-in
2:15 pm — Usher Captain Training
2:45-3:45 pm — Volunteer training (all must attend)
After volunteer training duties begin for evening session
7:30am — Check-in for morning session
2:45-3:45pm — Give resource vouchers to ushers and redeem your voucher
As a volunteer, you will receive...
Usher Captain Description
Our usher captains must be on top of what is happening in their designated area at all times - and be able to assist ushers when backup is needed. Feel free to interact with guests, and enjoy the worship and teaching, with the following in mind:
- Ensure every usher knows the location of the nearest emergency exit and restrooms.
- Before doors open for each session, make sure ushers on your team are in place and have the supplies they need - including envelopes, partnership brochures and offering buckets.
- Walk through your assigned area, watching closely for ushers who may need your assistance with seating guests, etc.
- Fill out your rating sheet, recording conference information for our Helps Team. Important! Before leaving on Saturday, drop off your rating sheet with the Helps Team.
- If anyone requests special prayer or assistance, ask a Joyce Meyer Ministries (JMM) staff member to help them so that you can quickly return to your duties.
You will receive two reserved seats, for yourself and a guest. To ensure your seats stay reserved, we suggest placing a notebook or something of little value on each seat. JMM is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.